Beef Philly Sandwiches
Recipe by: Amber (Dessert Now, Dinner Later!)
- Shredded Beef Chuck Roast/Leftover Beef Pot Roast
- White Onion, julienne
- Green Pepper, julienne
- Steak Seasoning
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Pepper-jack Cheese
- Hoagie/French Rolls
- Saute onion & peppers for 1-2 minutes (until starting to soften) in a non-stick pan.
- Add shredded beef & season with steak seasoning & a few splashes of worcestershire sauce (or even a cube of your leftover frozen au jus if you saved it from the french dip sandwiches.) Continue until heated through. Can splash a little bit of water in the pan to keep beef from drying out.
- Once everything is heated & vegetables are tender, but still have a little bite to them, place your cheese on top & add another splash of water the the pan to help melt the cheese quickly. (Helps to cover the pan with a lid for a few seconds while the steam helps melt the cheese.)
- Serve on a toasted hoagie bun.
|You can even enjoy these open faced if you like, you'll just want to double the filling.|